Back on the Market, no fault of the property.
This 1906 Prairie home located in Historic Munger Place boasts a charming and welcoming design. The home preserves its original details, including lintels over the doors, and features a formal entry that adds to its warmth and inviting appeal.
There is an eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook, laundry, and a second living room off the kitchen, complete with a full bath, that could also serve as a guest room. Pass through sliding glass doors to the spacious, sunny backyard with mature foliage, a trellis and spaces perfect for hosting BBQs and gatherings.
Upstairs, features three bedrooms, one bathroom, and a study with French doors, all arranged in a floor plan that reflects the architecture of a renowned era.
The price does reflect the fact that the buyer can make improvements to bring the home up to today's standards. A must-see for anyone looking to enjoy the charm and character of one of Dallas's most beloved neighborhoods.
School District: Dallas ISD
Dallas MLS #: 20289076
Representing the Seller Listing Agent: Maria Dryden; Listing Office: Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Representing the Buyer: Contact realtor Douglas Newby of Douglas Newby & Associates if you would like to see this property. 214.522.1000
Full Property Details for 4943 Victor Street
- Price: $619,000
- MLS ID: 20289076
- Status: ACT
- Days on Market: 59
- Updated: 5/17/2023
- Last Checked: 7:00 AM
- Added: 3/31/2023
- 4943 Victor Street
- Listed at $619,000
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cable TV Available,Chandelier,Decorative Lighting,Eat-in Kitchen,Multiple Staircases
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Parking Features: Driveway,No Garage,On Street,Outside,Parking Pad,Paved,Tandem
- County: 57
- Directions: Gaston to Munger, south to Victor Street and property is on the right side of the street.
- Architectural Style: Prairie
- Description/Design: Historical/Conservation Dist.
- Constrcution: Wood
- Roof: Composition
- Square Feet: 2,569.00
- Sq. Ft. Source:
- Year Built: 1906
- School District: Dallas ISD
- Elementary School: Lipscomb
- Middle School: Long
- High School: Woodrow Wilson
Heating & Cooling
- Utility Description: Alley,City Sewer,City Water,Individual Gas Meter,Sidewalk
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.1640
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 7,143.84
- Lot Dimensions:
- Development Status:
- Lot Description: Few Trees,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Sprinkler System
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $240.95
- Price Per Acre: $3,774,390.24
- For Sale/Rent/Lease: For Sale
Disclosures and Reports
- Legal Description: MUNGER PLACE BLK K/686 LT 10 VOL2000201/1400
- Restrictions: Architectural
- Disclosures/Reports: Historical
- APN: 00000120859000000
- Block: K/686
Listing provided courtesy of North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS)
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an ‚Äėas is, as available‚Äô basis only.