This stately 4-bedroom townhome was extensively remodeled in 2021 and will charm you with its character, stylish details, cozy courtyard, balconies and rooftop city views. Nestled in a small community that offers privacy yet exceptional walkability to Dallas' finest retail, restaurants, Katy Trail, and The Mansion on Turtle Creek.
The well-maintained 3-story home has 2 bedrooms down, and elevator, open living and dining spaces on the 2nd floor and 2 additional ensuite bedrooms on the 3rd level with a fabulous rooftop deck for en plein air entertaining.
A gourmet kitchen features a high-end appliance suite: Viking 6-burner gas range, double ovens, Sub-Zero fridge, walk-in pantry, 138-bottle dual zone wine cooler, ice maker and plenty of storage.
Roof (2019), 14-SEER AC replacements x 2 (2020), tankless water heater, and low HOAs. Redesigned and move-in ready!
Lock-and-leave or entertain in grand style.
School District: Dallas ISD
Dallas MLS #: 20048877
Representing the Seller Listing Agent: Stacey Loren; Listing Office: Dave Perry Miller Real Estate
Representing the Buyer: Contact realtor Douglas Newby of Douglas Newby & Associates if you would like to see this property. 214.522.1000
Full Property Details for 3707 Congress Avenue
- Price: $1,299,000
- MLS ID: 20048877
- Status: ACT
- Days on Market: 18
- Updated: 5/7/2022
- Last Checked: 3:00 AM
- Added: 5/5/2022
- 3707 Congress Avenue
- Listed at $1,299,000
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Interior Features: Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Elevator,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Wet Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Flooring: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Granite,Hardwood,Marble
- Parking Features: 2-Car Single Doors,Covered,Epoxy Flooring,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Front
- County: 57
- Directions: GPS
Please pull into private, shared driveway and park in front of 3707 alongside the garage. Off street parking also available.
- Home Owners Assn.: Mandatory
- Architectural Style: English,Traditional
- Description/Design: Condo/Townhome
- Constrcution: Brick,Rock/Stone,Wood
- Roof: Composition
- Square Feet: 3,290.00
- Sq. Ft. Source:
- Year Built: 2003
- School District: Dallas ISD
- Elementary School: Houston
- Middle School: Rusk
- High School: North Dallas
Heating & Cooling
- Heating/Cooling: Central,Fireplace(s),Natural Gas
- Utility Description: Asphalt,City Sewer,City Water,Individual Gas Meter,Master Water Meter
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.0450
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 1,960.20
- Lot Dimensions:
- Development Status:
- Lot Description: Interior Lot,Landscaped
- Fencing (Description): Brick,High Fence,Wood
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $394.83
- For Sale/Rent/Lease: For Sale
Disclosures and Reports
- Legal Description: LODGES AT CONGRESS REVISED BLK 2/1025 LT 13K
- APN: 001025000213K0000
- Block: 2/1025
Listing provided courtesy of North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS)
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis only.