Rare opportunity to own a piece of history with space for privacy in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Texas.
Built in 1930 on a full quarter acre lot in award winning HPISD. Home retains much of its original character with beautiful hardwoods throughout, arched doorways, venetian plaster walls, light filled sunrooms, three fireplaces and a sparkling pool.
Stunning front entry reveals a beautiful wide staircase, library, sun room, and formal living and dining rooms.The home features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms upstairs in main house, plus a bedroom and full bath guest quarters above a 3 car garage. 70x158 lot provides ample space for outdoor entertaining or opportunity for expansion.
Prime location on a bucolic tree-lined street, flanked by 2 mature parkway oaks, a short walk to Bradfield Elementary and Highland Park Village, and just 10-15 minutes from both Downtown Dallas and Love Field airport. History and privacy in the center of it all. Property to be sold as is.
School District: Highland Park ISD
Dallas MLS #: 20333033
Representing the Seller Listing Agent: Kelley Christian; Listing Office: Compass RE Texas, LLC.
Representing the Buyer: Contact realtor Douglas Newby of Douglas Newby & Associates if you would like to see this property. 214.522.1000
Full Property Details for 4408 Westway Avenue
- Price: $2,750,000
- MLS ID: 20333033
- Status: ACT
- Days on Market: 10
- Updated: 5/21/2023
- Last Checked: 6:00 AM
- Added: 5/19/2023
- 4408 Westway Avenue
- Listed at $2,750,000
- Number of Rooms: 4
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cable TV Available,Cedar Closet(s),Double Vanity,Decorative Lighting,Kitchen Island,Wet Bar
- Parking Features: Additional Parking,Garage,Garage Faces Rear,Parking Pad
- County: 57
- Directions: Drive South on Preston from Highland Park Village. Turn Right (West) on Armstrong Pkwy. Pass Douglas Park on your right, then turn Left (Southwest) on Rheims Place. Left (South) on LaSalle Ave, then Right (West) on Westway Ave. 4408 is the third house on the North side of the street.
- Architectural Style: Tudor
- Description/Design: Single Detached
- Constrcution: Brick,Rock/Stone,Wood
- Square Feet: 4,672.00
- Sq. Ft. Source:
- Year Built: 1930
- School District: Highland Park ISD
- Elementary School: Bradfield
- Middle School: Highland Park
- High School: Highland Park
Heating & Cooling
- Heating/Cooling: Central,Natural Gas
- Utility Description: Asphalt,City Sewer,City Water,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Sidewalk
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.2550
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 11,107.80
- Lot Dimensions: 70x158
- Development Status:
- Lot Description: Few Trees,Interior Lot,Oak,Sprinkler System,Undivided
- Fencing (Description): Back Yard,Fenced,Full,Wood
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $588.61
- Price Per Acre: $10,784,313.73
- For Sale/Rent/Lease: For Sale
Disclosures and Reports
- Legal Description: WEST PARK BLK 100 LT 14
- Restrictions: No Known Restriction(s)
- APN: 60242501000140000
- Block: 100
Listing provided courtesy of North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS)
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis only.