CONTEMPORARY + SOPHISTICATED
This charming home is located in the heart of the Lake and Garden District in Casa Linda Estates, near White Rock Lake, and features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, an oversized media room that could be converted to a 2nd master suite, an office with built-in desks and shelving, separate guest quarters, 2 covered patios, and a spacious 2-car garage.
The chef-worthy galley kitchen features state-of-the-art Frigidaire Elite appliances, sleek marble countertops, a breakfast bar, and custom cabinets.
An artistic one-of-a-kind custom glass staircase in the entryway, vaulted ceilings, and beautiful hardwood floors create a modern contemporary ambiance.
The private guest house features a full kitchen, bath, wet bar, and custom cabinets. Note: Seller will give allowance monies to Buyer for guest home appliances.
This home is a JEWEL in the heart of Casa Linda Estates.
School District: Dallas ISD
Dallas MLS #: 20206631
Representing the Seller Listing Agent: Jennifer Hagler; Listing Office: Triple L Real Estate LLC
Representing the Buyer: Contact realtor Douglas Newby of Douglas Newby & Associates if you would like to see this property. 214.522.1000
Full Property Details for 9710 El Patio Drive
- Price: $1,325,000
- MLS ID: 20206631
- Status: PND
- Days on Market: 127
- Updated: 3/12/2023
- Last Checked: 5:00 PM
- Added: 11/18/2022
- 9710 El Patio Drive
- Listed at $1,325,000
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Chandelier,Double Vanity,Decorative Lighting,Eat-in Kitchen,Flat Screen Wiring,Granite Counters,High Speed Internet Available,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Home Theater,Negotiable
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Parking Features: Additional Parking,Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- County: 57
- Directions: From Downtown Dallas: Take I-30, exit Buckner Blvd, and turn left. Turn right on Hermosa Drive. Turn right on Sereno Drive. Turn left on El Patio Drive. Home is on the right.
- Architectural Style: Contemporary/Modern,Craftsman
- Description/Design: Single Detached
- Constrcution: Brick,Metal Siding
- Roof: Composition,Metal,Shingle
- Square Feet: 3,286.00
- Sq. Ft. Source:
- Year Built: 1952
- School District: Dallas ISD
- Elementary School: Reinhardt
- Middle School: Gaston
- High School: Adams
Heating & Cooling
- Utility Description: City Sewer,City Water
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.3000
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 13,068.00
- Lot Dimensions: 110x130
- Development Status:
- Lot Description: Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Many Trees,Sprinkler System
- Fencing (Description): Back Yard,Fenced,High Fence,Wood
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $403.23
- Price Per Acre: $4,416,666.67
- For Sale/Rent/Lease: For Sale
Disclosures and Reports
- Legal Description:
- APN: 374872000000
- Block: 35325
Listing provided courtesy of North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS)
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis only.