Rare opportunity to own this beautiful Estate updated in 2022 w transitional tones nestled among heavily treed prestigious Cul-de-sac in the heart of Dallas.Step through the hand carved front door to see the gracious living & entertainment areas.Updated kitchen w adjacent breakfast room,keeping rm w fireplace.Chefs kitchen includes new Renaissance tile,Taj Mahal countertops&Custom-made wooden barstool countertop.Complete professional Viking & Sub Zero,full-size wine refrigerator.Additional Sub Zeros and catering space in the garage.M bath updated w Albert & Victoria Hardware&free standing tub,steam shower,Murano glass chandelier. Venetian plaster,Dover white museum finish walls,New foamed insulation attic and all walls.Updated Lutron,updated Crestron with new speakers throughout.New Landscaping updated exterior LED lighting by Unique lighting.All home Generator.Covered RV parking,electric car charging station.Beautiful pool w cabana w central AC Heat w full kitchen,fireplace&bathroom.
School District: Dallas ISD
Dallas MLS #: 20161509
Representing the Seller Listing Agent: Ginger Levine; Listing Office: Dave Perry Miller Real Estate
Representing the Buyer: Contact realtor Douglas Newby of Douglas Newby & Associates if you would like to see this property. 214.522.1000
Full Property Details for 6613 Forest Creek Drive
- Price: $4,499,000
- MLS ID: 20161509
- Status: ACT
- Days on Market: 79
- Updated: 10/19/2022
- Last Checked: 10:00 AM
- Added: 9/12/2022
- 6613 Forest Creek Drive
- Listed at $4,499,000
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Full Baths: 6
- Half Baths: 1
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Built-in Wine Cooler,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Cable TV Available,Cedar Closet(s),Chandelier,Double Vanity,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,Granite Counters,Multiple Staircases,Pantry,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wainscoting,Wet Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Generator,Home Theater,Intercom
- Flooring: Carpet,Hardwood,Marble,Stone,Travertine Stone
- Parking Features: Driveway,Electric Gate,Epoxy Flooring,Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s),Garage Door Opener,Garage,Gated,Inside Entrance,Lighted,Other,Paved,RV Access/Parking,Secured,Storage,Workshop in Garage
- County: 57
- Directions: Preston to Forest.
East on Forest.
Right on Pine Forest.
Left on Forest Creek Dr.
House will be on the left.
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Detached
- Constrcution: Brick
- Roof: Composition
- Square Feet: 7,701.00
- Sq. Ft. Source:
- Year Built: 2000
- School District: Dallas ISD
- Elementary School: Kramer
- Middle School: Benjamin Franklin
- High School: Hillcrest
Heating & Cooling
- Heating/Cooling: Fireplace(s),Zoned
- Utility Description: All Weather Road,Asphalt,City Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Curbs,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Sidewalk
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.8180
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 35,632.08
- Lot Dimensions: 335x268
- Development Status:
- Lot Description:
- Fencing (Description): Brick,Electric,Fenced,Gate,Wrought Iron,Wood
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $584.21
- Price Per Acre: $5,500,000.00
- For Sale/Rent/Lease: For Sale
Disclosures and Reports
- Legal Description: OAK FOREST ESTATES BLK A/7489 LT 3
- APN: 007489000A0030000
- Block: A7489
Listing provided courtesy of North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS)
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis only.